Design, manufacturing, and implementation of Gas Turbine Inlet-Air Cooling System
Cooling the inlet-air for gas turbine units is one of the most efficient and low-cost solutions to recover the lost power of the mentioned units during hot seasons.
These methods are generally classified into two categories:
- Evaporative cooling methods (including wet media, fogging, wet compression, etc.)
- Refrigeration Cooling Method (vapor compression refrigeration, absorption refrigeration, thermal energy storage etc.)
Designing, developing, parts supply, manufacturing, and implementing Gas Turbine Inlet-Air Cooling Systems are among the core activities of the TABA Engineering & Service Knowledge-based Company.
So far, more than 28 gas units in the country have been equipped with media cooling systems by the company’s experts. The implementation of these projects has added more than 430 MW of power to the country’s electricity supply in particular during peak demand periods.
- Design, procurement, manufacturing, and implementation of structured wetted-media evaporative cooling systems
- Engineering, procurement, and implementation of fog spray and wet compression systems
- Engineering, procurement, and implementation of vapor compression refrigeration systems with thermal energy storage
- Upgrading and improving the performance of power plant and industrial equipment cooling systems